2008 Retrobike Calendars - TASTER PICTURES ADDED...

Augustus

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
We at Retrobike Towers are proud to announce that the 2008 Retrobike Calendar is back from the prnters and ready for dispatch.

Be one of the first to get your mitts on our somewhat ltd edition 2008 Retrobike.co.uk 2008 desk calendar featuring 12 smashing pictures of retro machines in action, some just posing and a calendar so you can make note of any retro meets that may pop up in future, all bound together in a neat CD case that’ll stand happily on your work desk, home mantlepiece or bike shop counter.

They’re a snip at £11 (UK) and £12 international. Available to buy from the retrobike shop.

We haven’t got too many, so don’t delay, grab your’s today!

HERE'S A TASTER...

Here are a few tasters to show you what's in store if you get one in your xmas stocking... :D

Attachments

• CalendarPicLo.jpg
    CalendarPicLo.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 2,411
  • Calendar04.jpg
    Calendar04.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 2,090
  • Calendar03.jpg
    Calendar03.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 2,089
  • Calendar01.jpg
    Calendar01.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 2,088
im the first to get one and i payed first ha beat that everyone mo ha ha ha ha lol :LOL: :LOL: im ever so sorry i dont know what came over me then. all i remember was i was first what happend next was a blear it dosen't happen that offen you see being first :oops: :oops: :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":3rkg2tfl said:
im the first to get one and i payed first ha beat that everyone mo ha ha ha ha lol :LOL: :LOL: im ever so sorry i dont know what came over me then. all i remember was i was first what happend next was a blear it dosen't happen that offen you see being first :oops: :oops: :oops: :LOL: :LOL:

Wu - are you going to break the news gently to him or.........

or........... what do i need to know i not having a second place i wont be happy with a silver place calander :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i did order last thursday at the trade show :LOL: :LOL:

cannondale king":2lxlbkit said:
or........... what do i need to know i not having a second place i wont be happy with a silver place calander :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: i did order last thursday at the trade show :LOL: :LOL:

merit in Silver Dan but I mean, who remembers 8th?

Models include...

Jeffy
Klein Mad Chris
Mrs Wu-Tangled
The Salvage Tech
...and many more...(including Cannondale King's speedboat) ;)

CK - sorry dude, it arrived in time for the Peaks ride. If I had your address you could have been 6th maybe? ;)

To his credit chaps, I reckon he was the first solid order. That should deserve a medal of some sort...

:D

Back