Yeti Pro FRO (Tomac Stylee) Pics updated 13.10.08

novekili":2f2wb391 said:
Specialized bars, the one that were mounted on rockcombos, very similar to Jackie Phelan's WTBs. A LBS in my town has tons of them....

Any chance this shop has a website? Would be interested in picking up a pair ;)

Kev, nice job mate, defo interested on seeing the evolution of the bike fo' sho'! FTW stem? :twisted:

Does the riding position mean no need for a granny ring?

kingroon":2vmogkkp said:
Kev, nice job mate, defo interested on seeing the evolution of the bike fo' sho'! FTW stem? :twisted:

Does the riding position mean no need for a granny ring?

The riding position does lend itself to climbing - more weight over front wheel and also the leverage of riding 'on the hoods'. However the l/h Dura-ace STi will only accommodate a double chainset - one the reasons why I may change to a bar-end shifter.

Although I rarely use the granny ring anyways ;)

Any chance this shop has a website? Would be interested in picking up a pair ;)

No it doesn't. I mihght grab a pair 4 you. the bars are very cheap (about 15-20 euros NOS) , but shipping costs from Italy are ridiculous: I've been asked 35 Euros for sending a stem to the UK, which is the double of what I paid to have my slingshot frame sent from Germany.

novekili":qmi7k2pm said:
No it doesn't. I mihght grab a pair 4 you. the bars are very cheap (about 15-20 euros NOS) , but shipping costs from Italy are ridiculous..

Mate that would be really cool if you could.. :D

Could you see how much the postage to the UK would be?

Kev, how were those combo-shifters off road?

Just had the site calculate the shipping cost: it would be 33 EUro plus 6 for insurance (not obligatory). Which, i think, is going to be about the double of what you would pay for the bars

OOOPS Kingroon: I didn't notice you are from Australia... Should I tell you the price? OK, just to have a laugh....: it's 41+6

Legal eagle

Do you have copyright for that image...???! And, come to think of it, do you have a licence for that skinsuit - didn't it scare the wildlife....! :cool:

Mr K

in-action shot more like! LOL, the action was about ten yards past - flying through the air action - ha ha.

:D

Back