orange c16r

ive leant my lesson about retro sus with a dodgy pair of pace rc 35's i got that are super spungy and had a drop out problem as all old forks do. so gonna keep this one rigid :cool: as thow

cannondale king":3mbw0yey said:
ive leant my lesson about retro sus with a dodgy pair of pace rc 35's i got that are super spungy and had a drop out problem seller forgot to mention this before i brought them as this was the reason me was selling. so gonna keep this one rigid :cool: as thow

yea, understood. Shame you got ripped off though 'cus RC35's are nice forks.
Still, its coming along nice though :)
Is that an old boingy seat post that you've slipped on there? Can't put my finger on who did them??? I know USE did one, but its not one of theirs??? :? :? :?

it is a use my good man and its only there til i find a rigid post to stick it in lol :LOL: :LOL: me thinks me gonna ebay the forks once i pt some correct elastimers in :cry: :cry:

a little more done brakes adjusted and seat changed and tyres inflated

Attachments

• DSC00567.JPG
    DSC00567.JPG
    65.2 KB · Views: 2,337
  • DSC00566.JPG
    DSC00566.JPG
    53.5 KB · Views: 2,337
Seat Post

Ace bike there, especially the contrasting cable outers, classy touch, but what's with the SX post? Would have thought the frame was compliant enough without it?

Looking good C.K., looking good. You know, it makes a change to see a sweet rigid rig once in a while :cool: :cool:

Re: Seat Post

Wold Ranger":31lnotph said:
Ace bike there, especially the contrasting cable outers, classy touch, but what's with the SX post? Would have thought the frame was compliant enough without it?
i couldn't help it came with the frame :LOL: :LOL:

Re: Seat Post

cannondale king":2f54hrku said:
Wold Ranger":2f54hrku said:
i couldn't help it came with the frame :LOL: :LOL:

Hi I've got an Orange Cromo one with Shim off my C16r if you want? One or two very minor small rust pits, that would polish out with a buffing wheel. I think its 26.4 plus shim out to 29.6 or 29.8 ish? Let me know can send a photo?

Back