CANNONDALE sm2000

marin man

marin man":20e7cyev said:
:D :D :D :D Welcome to the spinergy club sinnerman....lovely bike you have there :cool: :cool: :cool:

thanks marin man, these wheels have two clubs i think, love them or hate them.........you ever had any problems with breakages.....???

loving your entry for botm by the way...........that wasnt cheap bitd, i remember gerry having one on display in the window of mud dock, when they first came out.......very trick.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

magicmistertea":ocqnj3kl said:
lovin the black and white theme... real simple looks very nice. :cool:

thanks bigman, i do seem to be into white at the moment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :D :cool:

We can put it this way sinnerman,I have spinergy wheels on and off for over 14 years and never broken one,the braking surface can wear out but toher than that if you are not mahoosively overweight dont worry about the scaremongering ;)

I am no lightweight and no probs from me :D

Were did you find the decals ?
I saw some in germany but very ugly and very very near original.
Yours seem fine :D

24pouces":17vnpgp4 said:

do you mean the cannondale decals or the spinergy decals?

marin man":1zarlmg2 said:
We can put it this way sinnerman,I have spinergy wheels on and off for over 14 years and never broken one,the braking surface can wear out but toher than that if you are not mahoosively overweight dont worry about the scaremongering ;)

I am no lightweight and no probs from me :D

got to be honest im not overweight but i do weigh more than i used too....lol.... ;) , went on a long one on the bike today,and i got to be honest, no complaints the wheels felt very tite, firm, almost, far better than the road equivilent, i presume this is due to shorter carbon spokes...?

The shorter spokes do make them stiffer and stronger,the road ones are the ones that often break,as the extra flex is a killer to the carbon,should be fine,and best change the subject before all the people with opinions and no experience turn up :LOL: :LOL:

sinnerman":3h7lp49n said:
24pouces":3h7lp49n said:

The cannondale decals ;)

24pouces":1ivvvodq said:
sinnerman":1ivvvodq said:
24pouces":1ivvvodq said:

The cannondale decals ;)

My first attempt, ....shocking....!!!!!! pm sent...!!!!!!

Attachments

• my not so good first attempt....!!!!.jpg
    my not so good first attempt....!!!!.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 2,484

Latest posts

Back