• Wicked Wheels' Lemond

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • SlimJoe's Yo Eddie

• Mr K's Overburys

• Total voters
BOTM

Imagine BOTM as a bikini contest and vote for the one you'd most like to wake up next to! Like most of you guys I'd like a lot of these bikes but the sexiest get's the vote and that's the FUNK! :cool:

Re: BOTM

bikeperv":18nw0kyj said:
Imagine BOTM as a bikini contest and vote for the one you'd most like to wake up next to!

:? I'm beginning to see why you are called bikeperv now, keep that seatube well greased wont ya :shock: , the fire service would have a right laugh getting you out of a prediciment like that :LOL: .

i really like the yeti,the little ritchey, and that overbury is damn cool lookin...
but the salsa (despite the funny fork) is the one i would most like to own

somboy plese vote for my poor old orange prestaige the pics just dont do it justice please :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I normally don't like Overburys, but mr k's is one of the coolest things on two weels I've ever seen. My vote's for him

Thats got to be the hardest one for me to decide on yet, I love Jez's Salsa with all the Rasta bits, the Yo with all the purple bits was also really nice but I've really surprised myself and gone for the Funk whcih is really unusual for me as I normally like shiny bits like ringle, graftona and cook bros ect on a bike, but the funk is just so cool.

cannondale king":1cn9vaj6 said:
somboy plese vote for my poor old orange prestaige the pics just dont do it justice please :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Is it less of a "multi-coloured swap shop" in real life?! ;) ;)

My vote might go to one of the FATs, really like the Titanium one...but the other with purple parts is nice too...

Torn between Jez's Salsa and Paul's Lava Dome. I want them both. I cannot make up my mind. I cannot vote this month! :LOL:

Battle-scarred but triumphant!

Geoff, here's something that might help you decide!

I was equally torn - between the Mantis, the Jellybean, the Funk and the Campagnolo Fat Chance - however, seeing one of these contenders in it's element on Saturday, ridden with gusto in testing conditions, has swung my vote. Looks as good mud-splattered as it does shiny!

Mr K

PS. Or maybe it was the shirt... ;)

PPS. Maybe we could have a Retrobike rideout bike end-of-the-year special - any bike that turned out at an official ride to be automatically entered?

Attachments

• Style_queen.jpg
    Style_queen.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 1,505
Back