And today I did......

today i fitted the bar tape i got from rob (thanks again rob ;) ) fitted to the huge dawes , i sorted the gears and brakes (the front pads are done tho) put the seat up an inch then went out for a couple of miles :shock:

apart from a little tingle in the back of ma neck it was alright :D the bike itself is silent :shock: i could get right into this roadbike thang :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Go for it Eck, it'll get you race fit without the pounding off road gives you. Soon your mileage will increase and you'll see a bit of your local area up close as opposed to, from inside a vehicle ;)

velomaniac":3cnb8d59 said:
Go for it Eck, it'll get you race fit without the pounding off road gives you. Soon your mileage will increase and you'll see a bit of your local area up close as opposed to, from inside a vehicle ;)

i've already got a plan which will start tomorrow night :cool: a couple of miles every night for the first week then i'll add a mile every 2 or 3 days after that :D i'm even thinking about spd's :eek: :shock: :LOL:

RobMac":3bcxjhxo said:
You'll be buying lycra next :shock:

No stop thinking about it Rob :shock: :shock:

no-f*****g-way...................... for starters my arse would look big in everything :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Shoulder is still sore from Sunday :( trying some alternative therapy.... a 10yr old Tobermory!

Back