And today I did......

Just don't have time Gazz. Bikes just hanging off the wall. Why build more?

Unicorn is a slow burner so I'm still enthusiastic about it. Humu is the only bike I will ride this winter. The rest is baggage. I will keep the Klunker, Cannondale, Stumpy and the black FAT. I like the earlier stuff and will just ride that lot next year.

New bike has been a huge disappointment and riding is just so painful with my knackered wrists. Takes the pleasure out of it.

That's a bummer man, sorry to hear the wrist is still holding you back, is there no way you could hire sum we grease monkey and enable you to work less? Kids grow up so fast be a shame to miss it?

Dr S":2zoj38gk said:
Just don't have time Gazz. Bikes just hanging off the wall. Why build more?

Unicorn is a slow burner so I'm still enthusiastic about it. Humu is the only bike I will ride this winter. The rest is baggage. I will keep the Klunker, Cannondale, Stumpy and the black FAT. I like the earlier stuff and will just ride that lot next year.

New bike has been a huge disappointment and riding is just so painful with my knackered wrists. Takes the pleasure out of it.

Sell them all, you need a Fat tyred Jones :eek:

A fat tyre Jones?

I once rode with Gil on his Surley Pugsley. It's the only time I've ever seen him a few hundred yards behind the pack and muttering something about wishing he had stayed at home. That's usually my job.

Great for snow. Painful everywhere else.

Took the GT safety bicycle out for it's inaugural run.

Just a short shakedown run from Brunstane to (and around) Newhailes.

newhailes_00_webOpt.jpg

newhailes_03_webOpt.jpg

newhailes_04_webOpt.jpg

newhailes_05_webOpt.jpg

Look at that chainline! Straight as! :D

thanks ZZ pedals are the wtb plastic ones mt bike ones, should find some white ones but don't want to go down the roadie pedal route just yet.

irontam":5gcw01q3 said:

newhailes_00_webOpt.jpg

newhailes_03_webOpt.jpg

newhailes_04_webOpt.jpg

newhailes_05_webOpt.jpg

Looking good and what was your verdict?

irontam":f6hj3ltj said:

newhailes_00_webOpt.jpg

newhailes_03_webOpt.jpg

newhailes_04_webOpt.jpg

newhailes_05_webOpt.jpg

thats really nice :cool: you must be really chuffed with it :D

Back