XT UN73 Bottom Bracket 73 x 113

Was just about to start chasing as I hadn't heard anything when
through the letter box this morning....

Shiny BB.

Hopefully have a Zaskar up and running later today ! Woohoo.

He's still selling I see but price has gone up to £10.99 (I paid £ 8 ).
Checked the postage and in HK$ it's £3.43 an he charges £4 so fair play
to him (lot of bayers screw you on the postage).

Grab em while he's got em, still less than half price.

Was just starting to wonder myself last night, guess it shouldn't be far away now... :D

Good luck with the Zaskar today! :cool:

Arrived :cool:

trxrincon":15dcw81e said:
will one of these fit my sts? I know they are a 73mm shell but will it work with my xt 739 5 arm chainset?

I'm no expert, but I think you'll need a longer axle for that chainset, maybe 117-122mm...? Seriously need to check that & not take it as gospel though! :oops: :LOL:

Thanks elpedro, just had a look on bikepedia and it says 112.5 spindle for the sts-1, so will the 113mm work as I want to keep to all XT?

trxrincon":1frqgui2 said:
Thanks elpedro, just had a look on bikepedia and it says 112.5 spindle for the sts-1, so will the 113mm work as I want to keep to all XT?

113 is the correct axle length for M739 crank. It'll do just fine. Rec'd mine the other day... all good

I bought one on the 13th November and has'nt showed up yet. A question to the people who have bought one, How long did it take to get yours? thanks

firts one i bought arrived in about 5 days, ordered another about 2 days after the first one and it took 2 weeks, no harm in sending them a message, but i wouldnt sweat it too much at the moment, and well worth the wait ;)

Back