ROX T shirts

i had the ROX dj record bag for years, god i wish i knew where that went.

My favourite had to be get to heaven ride like hell

rox

bought this long sleeved one today off a mate only worn twice

cheers kirbdug :D

Attachments

• rox long sleeved t shirt 001.JPG
    rox long sleeved t shirt 001.JPG
    48 KB · Views: 4,272
  • rox long sleeved t shirt 002.JPG
    rox long sleeved t shirt 002.JPG
    54.4 KB · Views: 4,272
Here's some of my old Rox t-shirts from yonks ago - the only one that's had heavy use is the 'Till Death shirt which I used to wear when I went to warehouse raves back in the day.

cherrybomb":4zyesgsw said:
Anyone remember these?? :cool:

2xROXBack.jpg

2xROXFront.jpg

They would have been from about '94 I guess. I know I got them while I was a member of LJMU MTB club. I've still got my club jersey somewhere I'll have to dig that out too.

i still have my rox sweater with the logo on the back and phuq friction .. get air on the front .. all my riding mates now have no idea what it was all about but they were the nineties retro baby !

I wonder what ever happened to Rox?? :?

Rox Tee's

I had the 'take it out and play with it' tee and the record bag, thought i was well rad at school with that! Bet you lot didnt know that the guy or whoever did the designs sold out and did designs for topshop a few years after they dissapeared off the mtb radar (not as rox)......i was quite upset to see this! Oh well the guy's gota make a living.....

Went to uni at LJMU, I remember people telling me I hould go to Hub cafe but I never got round to it.

Stopped cycling around that time :cry:

Hey, found this board whilst looking for 'Bike Air - just get high'...can't find it anywhere! Did it exist or have I invented it at some point?! (c) Me if I have :D

My wife had put my rox in the ragbag for the "charity" shop :x

I just rescued it in time :D

Attachments

• P1010858.JPG
    P1010858.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 3,721
Back