Me :D
Jonnyboy666
Grannygrinder?
Makster?
Penguin?
Daj?
erylp?
elpedro666?

I expect I will be in either the Neuadd Arms or one of the other pubs at some point Friday night (prob after 10pm). I know some of your faces :D

me! :D my hotel is a bit far away so i will pop down and meet you guys, mike (grannygrinder) is gonna be there aswel, i'll probably be flying the flag in some way or another! but the neaadd is the first place i'll check. i have mikes number, Ed, i'll pm you mine but i seem to remember last year there was hardley any signal.

and i promise i won't mention the john lewis story!! :LOL:

will be there sat morning be 4 of us standing out like berks

Cheer me up when you see me got made instant redundant today :cry:

Yes will be there, group of four from scottish borders, staying at Neuadd Arms cottage (next door to the brewery).

will be wearing the Tactical Nuclear Penguin T-shirt so you'all can recognise me.

Penguin":35096nzq said:
will be wearing the Tactical Nuclear Penguin T-shirt so you'all can recognise me.

Now I'm twice as gutted I'm not going to make it! Afraid I didn't get organised for this one this year, just too much else going on...

Really sorry to hear of the redundancy, totally sucks to drop it on you like that :x Hope you have good luck finding something else quickly. Can't think of a better weekend to take your mind off it & come back feeling unstoppable though, make the most of it!

Looking forward to a good aftermath... :twisted:

1st report!! :D

stopped off at afan forest and did the "whytes level trail" then carried on to my hotel. after a quick shower i headedoff in the direction of llanwryt wells to try and find retrobikers! :D

after a search of 2 pubs i finally find mike! aka grannygrinder, already 3 sheets to the wind!!! :LOL: can't say i'm surprised!!! :LOL:

a little while later Ed, aka orange71 turns up, the usual conversation happens!!

i am now back at my hotel where it turns out a lot of the people in the welsh car rally are staying, considering they are driving tomorrow i have to say i am surprised to see them looking worse for wear than Mike!!! :shock: :shock: :D

see you on the trails in the morning!! :D

Back