*Small* frame (/complete bike)

scant":13i47tjg said:
no pics yet. if you're in a rush look elsewhere as uncertain how long replacements gonna take to get here :?

No rush whatsoever - lemme know if/when it's available! Want to find something that'll last her, & she's perfectly happy riding her current bike 'til then :)

small frame

I have a retro (93 - 94 ish) Fisher Tyro 24" wheel MTB which is 11.5 inch. It was bought for my daughter when I lived in Japan, the geometry is good (rear wheel close to seat stem for good climbing ability). The headset is 1 1/4 Evolution style and the forks are rigid. I'm looking for about £100 plus delivery (or pick-up from MK).

Cheers

Matt

Ziggy":nbbb72yo said:
scant":nbbb72yo said:
no pics yet. if you're in a rush look elsewhere as uncertain how long replacements gonna take to get here :?

No rush whatsoever - lemme know if/when it's available! Want to find something that'll last her, & she's perfectly happy riding her current bike 'til then :)

cool, will do :)

kingofthescratchmonkeys":2ak5avj9 said:
I have a retro (93 - 94 ish) Fisher Tyro 24" wheel MTB which is 11.5 inch.

Thanks, but that's probably a bit tooo small! Want to stick with 26" wheels :)

scant":2ak5avj9 said:
cool, will do :)

bounce.gif

Ziggy,

I have a 1989 Kona Lava Dome in yellow with red, black and white splatters if interested. I can do frame and forks, and maybe some other bits too. Don't think I can quite manage complete bike. It is for 26" wheels, and is 16" frame.

Let me know if interested.

Tim

the merlin
if your interested and can get someone to pick it up im only asking £25 and has BB/aheadset, and forks

could anyone tell me what that yellow frame is, not the original color and has wavy stays??
merlinqx6.png

Looks like it'd do the job... Any chance you could take a tape measure to it? I'm in Dorset - where abouts in Cornwall are you, or are you ever anywhere nearer this direction?

the merlin frame is 17" from bottom of BB to top of seat tube,

i do have a smaller frame which is around 13" or 14" but its more based on trials, i have a pic in my gallery on site, its the blue and silver onza, its a bit more expensive and is fitted with a brand new tryall splined BB which cost me £50.

i live in redruth in cornwall, i dont travel up to dorset

Back