1994 GT Zaskar *Updated*

Corduroyboy":1auxx4lx said:
Isn't that a '93 LX group? Thought they went CD and Parallax hubs in '94?

'93 - '94. M565 (and Parralax etc) may have come in later in '94/early '95. The information i have for M560 lists it as being current for both the full '93 and '94 model years, with M565 being introduced for '95 (therefore being available from late '94).

The frame was irrefutably built in 1994, as indicated by the serial number. Not sure why you are questioning the groupo, i hadn't dated it?

I'm not 100% sure this bike is UK spec, and i don't have a UK catalogue to check it against. The seller claimed it was brought over complete from the US. Then again i have no idea whether UK/US GT specs differed!

Ultimately i'm not fussed, i've done my usual trick of ditching most of the original parts in favour of what i like :)

Pimp

Nice steed, but it needs loads of Ano colour to compliment the shiny frame, loads of Red or Purple?? I have a nice NOS Bright Red Max Flite Saddle, with Kevlar corners would suit it nicely?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back