*Small* frame (/complete bike)

Ziggy

Senior Retro Guru
After something for t'other half to save her from her much-loved McCheapo special that's not really worth upgrading any further... She's 5'0" so all of my bikes are way too big, & all I seem to be able to find on eBay in her size is jump/trials bikes...

I'd prefer something with a 1 1/8" headtube so I can whack a pair of forks that I've already got on it, but WHY?

Cheers :)

Still looking... Don't mind if it's tatty - just an excuse to paint it in the colour of her choice! :)

i have a merlin frame, no sure what model though?
but it is fairly small. has some scratches and is dark blue, i will try and get a pic up, but dont quote me on that as i do work and hardly get any time.
so if you want it let me know

Dar Kuma":10kwkws4 said:
i have a merlin frame, no sure what model though?
but it is fairly small. has some scratches and is dark blue, i will try and get a pic up, but dont quote me on that as i do work and hardly get any time.
so if you want it let me know

Definitely interested in any more details / pics / price etc! :)

i will sort out some pics on monday evening, thats the earliest i can as the frame is in deep storage

might have some parts aswell, i think there is a BB with the frame but cant be sure, ill have a look when i can

Dar Kuma":2f63i924 said:
i will sort out some pics on monday evening, thats the earliest i can as the frame is in deep storage

might have some parts aswell, i think there is a BB with the frame but cant be sure, ill have a look when i can

That's cool - no rush! :) Cheers...

I might be selling a xs 91 klein pinnacle in a few weeks. frame, bottom bracket, mavic headset & judy xc lowers for £100.

scant":34jg2nlx said:
I might be selling a xs 91 klein pinnacle in a few weeks. frame, bottom bracket, mavic headset & judy xc lowers for £100.

Oooo. How small is xs in inches?

(sorry to hijack the thread :)

scant":7wg2t4un said:

Very interested in that too! Pics'd be grand if you've got any?

Ziggy":1r35iu28 said:
scant":1r35iu28 said:

Very interested in that too! Pics'd be grand if you've got any?

no pics yet. if you're in a rush look elsewhere as uncertain how long replacements gonna take to get here :? deffo gonna be forsale at some point tho! :roll:

Back