1994 GT Zaskar *Updated*

Nice. I love zaskars. Good price as well. Just refresh frame, remove rusty bolts and will be the best. Older zaskar is better. I'm looking for frame with u- brake bosses but they are very rare...

£108......that is theft! How can you sleep at night!
ok.....truth is I am very jealous :LOL:
Enjoy the beast, thrash the pants off it, its a sweet bike ;)

Here's my freshly polished 18 inches. Not a single dent or significant scratch in site, just some some light cable rub and chain slap :shock:

DSC00671.jpg

Re: 1994 GT Zaskar

Tallpaul":1iishpiq said:
Oh, and the pimpest Leopard skin saddle you ever saw

I've got one of these saddles (Selle Bassano Vuelta) - for me its closer to some kind of Zebra stripes :LOL:

Not sure if there were different versions of that saddle, but mine had titanium rails and glass fiber reinforced body and its was very light at that time (215g as I remember buying it about '9:cool: - it was comfortable too

Cheers therapy

Re: 1994 GT Zaskar

therapy":3os9zknk said:
Tallpaul":3os9zknk said:
Oh, and the pimpest Leopard skin saddle you ever saw

I've got one of these saddles (Selle Bassano Vuelta) - for me its closer to some kind of Zebra stripes :LOL:

Not sure if there were different versions of that saddle, but mine had titanium rails and glass fiber reinforced body and its was very light at that time (215g as I remember buying it about '9:cool: - it was comfortable too

Cheers therapy

On looking at it in daylight, i actually think it's supposed to be a wood effect :LOL:

Either way, it's hideous.

:LOL: Brilliant, so after discussing how rare the decals appeared to be, you took them off?

Makes mine even rarer I suppose.

Russell":l22dixj0 said:
:LOL: Brilliant, so after discussing how rare the decals appeared to be, you took them off?

Makes mine even rarer I suppose.

They were knackered, they'd got very brittle so it seemed pointless keeping them as they would have just flaked away.

Gil is doing me a set of pretty good replicas.

New decals are on and starting to look rather fetching, just waiting for bars, saddle, pads and BB then she can go get muddy :)

DSC00682.jpg

Back