Lincoln Ride 14/11/10 - Postponed - Please read

Pickle

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
GT Fan
Feedback
View
Hi guys

Really sorry to do this to you all, but I am having to postpone this Sunday's ride.

As many of you know I am experiencing problems with my broken hand, and as such have been struggling to ride. Painkillers are working to a point, but after trying to ride properly again it is just too painful.

Doctors orders are not to ride.

I have a hospital scan on 1 December, so will report back after and see if we can re-appoint.

Thank you all who registered to come, I really appreciate it. I am just sorry to let you down.

Kind regards
Jon

no worries john. hope things improve rapido.

anyone fancy somewhere else? i could sort something from brigg.

Sorry to hear that Jon, hope your on the mend and riding again soon.

Me and Ben are still up for a ride Dave, do you want to sort it?

Get well soon Pickle, don't worry about having to postpone, the quicker you heal the better.

Has Physio been recommended by your Doc?

As another option I could lead a 10 miler round Binbrook as an alternative to Brigg. Probably be 1.5hrs of ride/faff time.

It's north east of Lincoln, south east of Brigg: Map

Bike wash available for 3-4 bikes, if you all bring your own water we can do more
P1030429.JPG

Start time would be 10am (so I can get back for the start of the final F1 GP this season @ 12.10pm prog starts/1pm race time), so meet @ 9.45 in the Market Place for a 10am start?

Ben and I are up for that Andy, any options to extend it a bit if everyone felt like it?

chrisv40":3t1eurrx said:
Ben and I are up for that Andy, any options to extend it a bit if everyone felt like it?
:cool:

I'll look into it, should be something ;)

Back