And today I did......

mikee":1lfxktsm said:
they're not Nigerian are they si ?

That's what I thought when I opened the mail. If she/ they are then she knows a he'll of a lot of stuff about my early life. Stuff I can't/ have chosen not to remember.

Going out on the bike for a bit to try and take my mind off it. Feel pretty pissed off.

Feel free to make light of the ridiculous situation all you want. I need cheering up.

Hope you had a great ride out

.....tonight I took the two eldest to see super kilmarnock in a 3-0 thriller which was a real thrill proper dad magic :D :D

And I got a syncros stem in the post too coolio.

...as we're talking about mysterious half-siblings, does anyone know how to go about tracking one down?

I've recently found out i've an older half-brother but don't have a clue to how to find him. All I've got is a name, DOB and place (Town) born. :(

irontam":2euwivmd said:
...as we're talking about mysterious half-siblings, does anyone know how to go about tracking one down?

I've recently found out i've an older half-brother but don't have a clue to how to find him. All I've got is a name, DOB and place (Town) born. :(

His names not Simon is it?

kaiser":ihkev5iz said:
irontam":ihkev5iz said:

His names not Simon is it?

Hah! No... Surname is 'Smith'. Which isn't terribly helpful!

irontam":28sdjm79 said:

Give it plenty of thought before you do anything. Would he want to be found?

It's like Pandora's Box. Once opened.......

Latest posts

Back