Dad's Army Peak Ride - FINAL BRIEFING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't mind missing the football but I believe quite a few want to get back for the rugby.

hope we will be back by 8pm (kick off) - be a bit dark out on the hills!! :shock:

AAAAaaaaaaaawwwww crap. This is just gunna piss me off all bloody weekend.

Probably just have to do a clean up of the bike room.
Maybe pick up a bit of clutter and decide what to keep and well what to sell. There are all of those anodised bits that I have never used. And those NOS frames.......and forks. Yea better get them up on the FOR SALE thread tomorrow...around 10:00.

Beware of weather forecasts... meant to be a sunny 70 degrees today in Hayfield. Claggy wet fog in reality virtually all day.

Trail conditions generally good but expect boggy muddy sections.

Enjoy the heady fleshpot that is Hayfield gentlemen and ladies.

(george has got cumberland, banks and something else on at the moment; sportsman wainwright and lancaster bomber)

Radar

Beware of weather forecasts... meant to be a sunny 70 degrees today in Hayfield. Claggy wet fog in reality virtually all day.

Trail conditions generally good but expect boggy muddy sections.

Enjoy the heady fleshpot that is Hayfield gentlemen and ladies.

(george has got cumberland, banks and something else on at the moment; sportsman wainwright and lancaster bomber)

Radar
hayfield's resident retrobiker, who isn't attending

sorry chaps, i work 4on-4off, tomorrow my 3rd shift in...boo
still bring on monday, love monday :LOL: (taking hard cover!)
have a good meet folks, plenty of pics please.
ti-fat-al.

CrazyMadSkills (Kerry) not coming due to mechanical failure and only has one bike!
I'm 50/50 - feel rough again. Will text Wu/Ed/Jango tomorrow AM to confirm if I'm coming.
Kev

I can lend Kerry a bike - can bring a spare one with me - will have one small enough if he is shorter too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back