Oakleys: Ice Irid Square Wire, Twitch, lenses for Fives

Re: Oakley Sub Zero #4

stefan pethybridge":nbb3v37w said:
Is that what Sub Zero go for??
Did you sell yours for £85.
I have Blue Iridium with Box/Bag.

I'm not a real expert but the zeros seem to fetch quite a lot compared to other retro styles. I think they might tend to fetch more in the US though. Mint/NOS pairs go for hundreds of dollars on ebay.

My set is still up for sale, price is subjective of course but £85 is what they're worth to me and I've had a fair bit of interest in them over PM, so I don't think it's a crazy figure.

Re: Oakley Sub Zero #4

stefan pethybridge":3eedx8gq said:
Is that what Sub Zero go for??
Did you sell yours for £85.

Seems like the price I set for these is about right - a similar pair (w/out box) on ebay just went for £81 posted: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... 0585033014

Sub Zeros still available, Minutes and XXs now sold.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Re: reply

winking weasel":2oybpg7q said:
dont suppose you have any plates in your collection?

As it happens, I just got hold of some since your post - Platinum/24k gold iridium (the best of the 3 flavours these came in). But they're not for sale :)

Attachments

• Plate24k.jpg
    Plate24k.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 1,724
mumbo

Hi there,

I'm interested in the Mumbos. Will take a closer look on my PC once I get home, but I'd like dibs please.

E

Re: mumbo

Double-E F":2gqadrjw said:
Hi there,

I'm interested in the Mumbos. Will take a closer look on my PC once I get home, but I'd like dibs please.

E

Sure buddy - let me know if you want more photos and if you want hi-res ones pm me your email address so I can send them directly.

Latest posts

Back