MacRetro 2011

Please could the MacRetro Mods make a descision as regards drum date Dr.S is now working on the asumption the Drums in May despite mutterings of August :?

Not good if other group AEC's decide our plans for us, makes us look unprepared and haphazzard ;)

velomaniac":39art279 said:
Please could the MacRetro Mods make a descision as regards drum date Dr.S is now working on the asumption the Drums in May despite mutterings of August :?

Not good if other group AEC's decide our plans for us, makes us look unprepared and haphazzard ;)

We are happy to switch things around to fit you in. August or May is fine with us as long as we get to see you guys a little more this year. ;)

We'll try to nail the date sooner rather than later :) The NAEC has a new idea about the National calender and has asked us to host one. More details will follow but the Drum could be our showcaser!

I've modified the calender to show the possible dates.

I quite fancy the loop round Trotternish, going over the hill road from Uig to Staffing and taking in the Quiraing on the way.

I also like the idea of leaving the car in Kyle and cycling over the bridge to get there, whilst acknowledging Kyle to Sligachan is 25 miles.

MacRetro 2011

Baltic Bawbags: 30th January
A winter wonderland sojourn from The Ken. Near the hamlet of Dunkeld. An nice easy chat and ride.

Laggan: March
Big Eck invites you to lovely Laggan.

MrP's Extravaganza: Around Easter
Get lost in the big country following Mr P and his amazing sense of direction.

Glentress 4th annual MacRetro meet: 4/5 June
The 4th anniversary of the first MacRetro meet.

Lomonds Solstice ride: 21st June
Chanting, sacrifice and riding round Mikees local.

Big Dirty Weekender: 22-24 July
A chance to join our southern counterparts for merrymaking and hootananny.

MacRetrofest at Drumlanrig: Aug
Retro only meet at Drumlanrig, show off yer best bike, easy ride and chat. Kaiser and Gazz.

Arran: September
Return to one of the favourite rides :)

August it is for Drumlanrig :D

Mr P and Stephen why don't the both of you come up with a killer loop for Easter?

Back