1995 S-Works FSR Team

:D Tim I like it lots...it's a real tonic today.

Any chance of some more pics now it's complete?.

Tar Nick.

Btw, think I will set a target to get mine built this weekend. Only have the brakes to go....

Nick I am waiting to hear back from the photographer on the bike's maiden voyage to see if he will let me use some of his as I was so engrosed in getting it built and riding it that I took none, and those lovely amber walled tyres have already discoloured after one ride :cry: Watch this space. If I am unable to then I will take some myself as it is now in it's post maiden voyage state (I did clean it though of course)

Have a (crappy phone) pic of Tim and bike in action:

Attachments

• tim_fsr.jpg
    tim_fsr.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 1,626
Uhhuuu, great bike! Got a '94 sworks fsr by myself recently and I am looking forward to rebuild this! (Right now it has rust under the laque, a Fimoco fork, V-Brakes, GripShit, Dengler crank... argh, previous owner.. not to say "ugly" but... :))

Maybe, somebody has a pdf of that article (2011 vs. 1995)? It's impossible to get these mags in Germany... :(

Grugru":2t16uimk said:
Uhhuuu, great bike! Got a '94 sworks fsr by myself recently and I am looking forward to rebuild this! (Right now it has rust under the laque, a Fimoco fork, V-Brakes, GripShit, Dengler crank... argh, previous owner.. not to say "ugly" but... :))

Maybe, somebody has a pdf of that article (2011 vs. 1995)? It's impossible to get these mags in Germany... :(

I am sure you must be able to get them in Germany, I'll remember the web site for buying the mag's, sure they can post anywhere.

Bike sounds, erm, interesting, would like to see pic's.

Mine has taken a bit of a pounding since moving up to Scotland so needs a bit of a deep clean, and the amber walled tyres have almost turned to black already which is a shame, but the bike was meant for riding so there you go.

Hej mate!

Thanks for the info on the mag.

This is how the bike looked as I got it
SpecializedFSR1.JPG

Not my cup of tea, I'm more into the thin stuff.
So it will get full XTR900, the catalogue spec saddle (or a Flite, depends on the comfort), silver wheel with skinwalls and - uuuhu clash in style -
an AMP fork, which I find very adequate with its airy appearance. And of course a re-darkend rocker (correct word for the yellow thing?).

Classic with a twist (the AMP). Let's see...

Back