2011......This will offend retro riders, please do not look!

What you fail to see though Guv, is that Brant says so. Must be all true then.

lol indeed.

I didnt realise Brant was such a derided figure.

I always thought he was a kinda groovy young British designer.

KeepItSteel":2zwnt8d4 said:

Exactly, prehaps some people on here would like a gook to design there bikes.
Atleast i found figures for Ragley unlike any other brand, all i was saying was that ragley is a hard hitting all mountain version of the On-one and Cotics, thats my opinion, OBVIOUSLY not everyones, why do certain people on here try and twist things and if you dont agree with THEM then you are wrong!!!!!!!!! Isnt that wahat a forum is all about expressing your opinion and diffrent ideas!?

graham1975":12agknqp said:
Exactly, prehaps some people on here would like a gook to design there bikes.

Totally unacceptable. Carry on like that and you'll get yourself a ban. Understand?[/b]

graham1975":16ptnzsa said:
Atleast i found figures for Ragley unlike any other brand, all i was saying was that ragley is a hard hitting all mountain version of the On-one and Cotics, thats my opinion, OBVIOUSLY not everyones, why do certain people on here try and twist things and if you dont agree with THEM then you are wrong!!!!!!!!!

Is that aimed at me? Nice.

graham1975":16ptnzsa said:
Isnt that wahat a forum is all about expressing your opinion and diffrent ideas!?

Yes, if you make it clear something is your opinion and not fact. You expressed something as though fact - then made a weak attempt to back it up. I simply expressed my opinion that your statement was not based in fact.

KeepItSteel":16ptnzsa said:

Really? Think even a quick scan through many a bike forum will reveal Mr Richards seems to divide opinion.

Graham, give it a rest......rightly or wrongly not many people on here like Ragleys, or Fugleys, Radleys, Fat Pigs, Overweight Cotics, New On-Ones etc...etc...

I think they are quirky, new, underated and potential retro bikes of the future and love em just as much as you. Frustratingly I think you have asked for atrition / argument with your title thread !!!

Hell, they get some real grief, for what I think are fantastic bikes with great attention to detail and that suit UK conditions and the new wave of big hitting hardtails.

A few months ago, I opened a thread where some dude was showing off his bog standard double triangle 1999 / 2000ish Specialized Aluminium hardtail "whatever" in red with 100mm travel and probably one of 16 trizillion made and sold!!!. What followed to my amezement / horror was 3 pages of adoration and people saying "I wish that was mine" !!

This is were I become confused.....

Kev

John":3h3b31xw said:
graham1975":3h3b31xw said:
Atleast i found figures for Ragley unlike any other brand, all i was saying was that ragley is a hard hitting all mountain version of the On-one and Cotics, thats my opinion, OBVIOUSLY not everyones, why do certain people on here try and twist things and if you dont agree with THEM then you are wrong!!!!!!!!!

Is that aimed at me? Nice.

graham1975":3h3b31xw said:
Isnt that wahat a forum is all about expressing your opinion and diffrent ideas!?

Yes, if you make it clear something is your opinion and not fact. You expressed something as though fact - then made a weak attempt to back it up. I simply expressed my opinion that your statement was not based in fact.

KeepItSteel":3h3b31xw said:

Really? Think even a quick scan through many a bike forum will reveal Mr Richards seems to divide opinion.

So did Maradona ?..... ;)

Kev

Back