ALERT: Could DEORE 2 get in touch immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, you wouldn't hear it on prime time TV put it that way :)

Does it matter how strong the word is? Petty name calling is not a useful way to get this resolved.

right kids,
grown up hats on.all the aforementioned goodies and refunds to people are going in the post on saturday,now that the postal strike has passed.if everyone will please cease threatening to assault me,i'll be happy,cos lets face it,you dont know me.i have upset some people,nad i've faced up to my crime,and am making amends.

Ok all cool. Hope we can put this matter aside.

Russell:

I didnt condone the use of the language used here I just didnt want the original matter simply brushed aside until all parties felt that it was resolved. I think all that are involved would agree.

I think that was fair and owed it as you say, as a moderator, to ensure that it is all sorted out, before forgetting it.

At this present time, no, the situation hasnt been resolved.

Today, I've had new private messages sent from further individuals involved who are are also waiting for the refunds/goods and its in my interest as a moderator to ensure they are satisfied that we have resolution.

TinTin:

i agree with you - this isnt what Retrobike is about. But as a moderator and a long standing member of this er...movement... I would like to think I feel responsible for the actions of individuals here.

The "w*nker" thing as I hopefully you saw, was simply a miscommunication due to overseas lingo (it appears).

I actually find this irrelevant anyway.

If you were an individual here 80 quid out of pocket I would assume you wouldnt feel as passive perhaps... I needed to act due to the multiple request of others - aswell as my own personal involvement.

Anyway, come the end of the week this thread can be put behind us and hopefully will not tarnish any reputation/respect we have mustered on this forum.

;)

:!:

im going to the post office now,right now.i want everyone involved to message me with details of goods,payments,postal addresses etc..so i can update them as to the status of their package/payment.
one love.

does that include my stuff? you did send me a pm on 4th oct saying it had been posted and you could provide a tracking number but im yet to receive either the parcel or the tracking number?

Jez, I've never had to resort to swearing at people to resolve any issue that I've had and (both in business and personally) people have tried to take me for a lot more than £80. Don't confuse a measured and fair reponse for being passive.

There is no "Yes but... - we are still waiting for our stuff", that is irrelevant. Whilst I empathise with everyones financial losses, you're a mod which means that its up to you to maintain certain standards here and make sure that those standards are adhered to by other users. Calling someone a wanker is I feel, rather below standard, language difference or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back