NVA SUPER SOUND PIPE (SOLD)

greenstiles

Old School Grand Master
Feedback
View
As above, 30cm pair (short), suitable if your CD under your amp or pre to power, or headphone amp / phono amp close to other equipment. Rem these are stiff cables ! Very very highly reviewed, one of the best, but expensive in long / normal lengths. Cost £80 for 30cm pair. All soldering is sound done in the factory. But if you buy these you MUST bend them slowly and carefully .

Sell £45 posted

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh20 ... NVA002.jpg

If you can identify them against Maplin ones in a double blind test then I'll consider them :LOL:

djoptix":15zrzhza said:
If you can identify them against Maplin ones in a double blind test then I'll consider them :LOL:
djoptix, please believe me when I say that 'proper' co-axial copper interconnects are a worthwhile upgrade from the cheapo cables that are usually thrown in the box with hi-fi separates...

rca2.jpg

JohnH":2ynj5hdq said:
djoptix":2ynj5hdq said:
djoptix, please believe me when I say that 'proper' co-axial copper interconnects are a worthwhile upgrade from the cheapo cables that are usually thrown in the box with hi-fi separates...

rca2.jpg

No. They are not.

All you need is an interconnect that has adequate shielding from RF (radio frequency) interference.

Now , now all i want is to sell my ' non fake ' interconnects which i paid good money for :D ...........yes it's a big debatable matter interconnects and there differences, and lack of in most cases.........perhaps we could talk about it in a non-selling thread ?

greenstiles":hgoi05mi said:
Now , now all i want is to sell my ' non fake ' interconnects which i paid good money for :D ...........yes it's a big debatable matter interconnects and there differences, and lack of in most cases.........perhaps we could talk about it in a non-selling thread ?

yes but think of the free publicity!

legrandefromage":1bj4xw7t said:
JohnH":1bj4xw7t said:

rca2.jpg

No. They are not.

All you need is an interconnect that has adequate shielding from RF (radio frequency) interference.
Well, that's exactly why I recommended co-axial interconnects... :?

Latest posts

Back