Beagle's BMX Mart

beagle

Senior Retro Guru
Right, I've got a ton of BMX stuff that I'm going to be selling over the next few weeks. I'm guessing there won't me much interest in a lot of it on here (there will be a few old/mid school bits though), but if I can sell some it on here it saves me dealing with the divs on eBay. I'll update this every so often when I've sorted what I'm selling.

First up is this Terrible One frame. This was sent custom from T-1 last year. It’s essentially a 2009 Danny Hickerson frame with a few changes to geometry and, I must stress this, NO brake mounts or cable guides. 21” top tube, Spanish bottom bracket and 1 1/8” integrated (Campag spec) headtube. Made in the USA and about as high end as street/park BMX frames get. The frame has been used as was intended, so it’s cosmetically far from perfect. The red isn’t the original paint (it’s on about its third powdercoat) but it is well scratched up. That said, there are no other issues. No big dents, cracks or anything nasty. With a fresh powdercoat, it would look like new and to my mind the red is fine for a while yet. I can include a nice polished Odyssey headset for £5 extra. £90 posted. (I'm going to list this on eBay later on so I get a good end time, but I'll stop the auction if it sells through here first.)

37211445.jpg

99463297.jpg

screenshot20101107at123.jpg

screenshot20101107at123.jpg

Back