When does this become a problem?

Tallpaul

Gold Trader
So the girlfriend has gone to see Maximo Park, and i'm sat at home touching in scratches on my LX groupset with a fine artists brush and gloss black model paint; i'm also sticking the corners down on the Mavic decals on my 'new' rims with superglue :?

Well that's certainly an eye for the details :D . So your not going to ride this bike? As riding a bike (mtb) will just make more work for you :roll:

tintin40":25rv5yjy said:
When that's certainly an eye for the details :D . So your not going to ride this bike? As riding a bike (mtb) will just make more work for you :roll:

The only reason i build a bike is to ride her. However, will she lies in her various elements i feel the need to fettle and restore, so that the day she does finally step out she won't feel all self conscious. Deep down she likes to be dirty, but for the first date wants the pretence of innocence ;)

dont't forget to make sure the tyre label lines up with the valve hole.
i also like both wheels to have the same brand of rim band :oops:

My girlfriend went to see Maximo Park recently too...I've no idea who they are either...and probably I'd also rather be touching up my groupset :oops:

That could be taken the wrong way ;)

Tallpaul":2y2lfqbt said:
The only reason i build a bike is to ride her. However, will she lies in her various elements i feel the need to fettle and restore, so that the day she does finally step out she won't feel all self conscious. Deep down she likes to be dirty, but for the first date wants the pretence of innocence ;)
Good too hear it :D :D

Back