The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FluffyChicken":2sieizz8 said:
The Black Canti's are for sale at £25 for one pair (and you have two ) in the for sale section at the moment.
True, but at £25 they're overpriced (and unsold). There are two pairs of NOS black DX MT62 cantis on ebay.fr that have gone unsold a number of times at €40. I would've said £15 is probably a fair price for KenG's, considering the missing parts.

I wouldnt base anything on jumbles either, but I hawk for sale and ebay a lot so can guess pretty well.

I was thinking on the missing parts with the cantis. Not the end of the world but about £15 i'd say. As always if the seller wants an accurate price put them on ebay with no reserve, that's the biggest audience.

Here we go chaps - an honest appraisal, if you would.....

One delightful '99 Specialized FSR Elite - with genuine Specialized Disk Brake adaptor.

The frame is very tidy indeed - a small mark behind the headset. Stickers have marks - but may be removed.

It has brand new bearing fitted in the chainstay - a new FSA Pig headset - but that can be removed if not required.

It does need a new bush for the rear shock - but these are available from BETD for £15

Attachments

• Img_7087.jpg
    Img_7087.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 1,594
  • Img_7088.jpg
    Img_7088.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 1,594
  • Img_7089.jpg
    Img_7089.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 1,594
Very nice FSR. This is going to be a guess but with the disc adaptor I'd say £120. Happy for someone to put me right on that though.

Looks in good nick.

Hi Guy's,
Just signed up on here after viewing only for too long a time!
I recently found a box of retro fork parts at work.
Full to the brim of Rock Shox Physlo, Quadra, Mag, Judy, Indy seals, bushes etc. Also looks to have lots of various springs from early Boxxers and Manitou's.
All fully packaged.
I'll get a photo up tomorrow.
I've checked on Ebay and browsed on here for the past hour or so and cannot find these for sale any where else.
Looking for advice on prices, obviusly once I have the pics up will be easier.

JUDY and MAG send them to me in a big box.

They don't often go for much (seals and kits) as I've seen them on ebay go for not a lot. £1 or so for two seals etc.
That may honestly be your best bet, to put them on ebay.

If you have a Judy MAG tools give me a shout as i've been looking for some

Really need to photo's to see what is actually there.
If you have MCU/Elastomer's, they can fetch a pretty good price each, check the price of Wing / Kronos springs and you should be able to get that for them

Manitou I have no idea but the springs should be interchangeable with RockShox of the same era if they are springs.

Anyways, awaiting pics.
If you have detailed pics of the Rockshox stuff you can email them to me and i'll tag what everything is if I can.

Highpath No.01 by Dave Wrath-Sharman - worth?

Apologies for sticking my first stab at this in the wrong department of the interweb, and thanks Mods for being so cool about it. Much appreciated.

OK, OK, time to ask the experts. What is my Highpath worth then guys?

LINKY HERE to the full story of the extraordinary and historic bicycle.

Fitted with 650B Nokia SL-35 2" tyres. It also comes with extra tyres too: a set of mega-mega-mega rare proper 650B 2" Nokia Hakkapellitas (tungsten carbide studded), a set of Michelin 650B amber wall road tyres and a set of black Michelin 650B road tyres.

Attachments

• Highpath first outing 8.JPG
    Highpath first outing 8.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,414
  • Highpath first outing 3.JPG
    Highpath first outing 3.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 1,414
Super rare not likely to see another for sale any time soon. A proper piece of British MTB history I'd imagine £500+ maybe closer to a grand.

Re: Highpath No.01 by Dave Wrath-Sharman - worth?

somerled":1ne747mp said:
Apologies for sticking my first stab at this in the wrong department of the interweb, and thanks Mods for being so cool about it. Much appreciated.

OK, OK, time to ask the experts. What is my Highpath worth then guys?

LINKY HERE to the full story of the extraordinary and historic bicycle.

Fitted with 650B Nokia SL-35 2" tyres. It also comes with extra tyres too: a set of mega-mega-mega rare proper 650B 2" Nokia Hakkapellitas (tungsten carbide studded), a set of Michelin 650B amber wall road tyres and a set of black Michelin 650B road tyres.

cool :cool:

sorry, no idea what it's worth.

Ive dug out an old M900 chainset and front and rear mech that I had stashed and forgotten about......

I have no idea as to their value, but don't need them anymore.....any advice appreciated!

210h9uo.jpg

There is a bit of cosmetic damage, but very little wear......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back