Just finished round one of the thetford winter series

cannondale king

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
me and average mark just got home from the first round of the 4hr thetford winter series and by god was it good average mark came 12th over all and i came 18th with a few minutes between us it was bloody hard though for some reason im feeling fubared now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: il get the time laps up in a little while :cool:

Easy_Rider":22zuibk6 said:
Well done! Were you riding retro?

sorry mate at the coarse at santondownham is to hash for retro if got a right bad back and i was on the iron horse (its a xc bike not dh :LOL: ) so glad to finish though i just got out the bath and had to empty it just to get out :oops: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: im fubar'd

Excellent results, well done. Knowing how tough the Santom Downham course is you have every right to be fubared.

it was hard chris but the trail even with the loads of rain the last couple days was ok in places and really flowed the rest was pure back breaker and really bumpy with shape jarring bumps :x :x :x :x

That was excellent, course was great and weather was spot on! we are gonna have to make our way over there fellas very soon!

Dan :roll: we are all related round here :roll: you know that :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

anyway your family would have originated in saffron or bishops or st.pauls walden,,,,,,only options,maybe along time ago though ;)

Back