GoldenEraMTB feedback thread

Jupke":15e9u0u5 said:
Hi Rob,

Some feedback from The Netherlands: Triple A and a capital + on top.
Thanks mate.

Cheers,
Ben

Stylus":15e9u0u5 said:
Excellent seller, knows how to pack and ship frames, buy with confidence!

Thanks for taking time to leave feedback, and I appreciate the compliments; the feelings are mutual :D

Cheers,
Rob

Rob filled a wanted request for me, superbly packed, great condition, topped off with pleasant comms, wonderful! :D

thanks Rob!

beshroomed":15jo4ru0 said:
Rob filled a wanted request for me, superbly packed, great condition, topped off with pleasant comms, wonderful! :D

thanks Rob!

Don't mention it; pleasure was all mine. Cheers :)

My first deal on this site and it was quick and easy. Thanks again for the Tommaselli levers Rob.

The bike arrived incredibly well packaged-definately the best i've ever seen. Wheels were in a seperate box too.

Sadly the seatpost isn't the right size but rob immediately offered to resolve the problem. Can't ask for better than that. Bargain price too, despite knowing this was somewhat a dream bike for me.

Thanks rob

lewis1641":2bes6a79 said:
The bike arrived incredibly well packaged-definately the best i've ever seen. Wheels were in a seperate box too.

Sadly the seatpost isn't the right size but rob immediately offered to resolve the problem. Can't ask for better than that. Bargain price too, despite knowing this was somewhat a dream bike for me.

Thanks rob

Thanks, Dave :)

I'll get the right sized one to you, and you can keep the wrong sized one to use toward a trade or sell it. An XT m730 seatpost is worth a couple pounds at least. Sorry about that; my head hasn't been where in needs to be for the better part of a month now.

Thank you to all that have bought from me in the past couple months, for their patience, with my delays. Things are getting rectified.

no need rob. i think i was grumpy yesterday (man flu).

the xt post will find a home somewhere else.

big hugs

Offered me a set of beautifull IRD brakes! Deal went great and value on package was low so no surprises with customs!

And best of all just a great guy!

Gr. Allard

allard":281z58fn said:
Offered me a set of beautifull IRD brakes! Deal went great and value on package was low so no surprises with customs!

And best of all just a great guy!

Gr. Allard

The feelings are mutual; couldn't ask for a better transaction. Thanks!

Back