Handsome Dog XC01

advice please

Bike looks awesome, really nice job. How exactly did you go about taking the frame back to plain chrome? Am thinking of getting same frame but prefer it without decals.
many thanks

cheers guys
im dead jealous as it rides so well, and is very light. she wont let me ride it though as last time (in one of its first guises) i broke the rear wheel. i told her it was crap, i was only doing a little jump! :shock: :roll: then she got her new wheels anyway :cool:

good work josh,though why you have to pretend its for the missus is beyond me, embrace you girly side i say,

and can we stop with all the vaseline and seat post insertion euphamisms too :LOL: :cool:

:cool: cheers
i would actually love to ride this, on the test rides its soo smooth
but the mrs wont let me! i break stuff apparantly :LOL: :cool:
oh well, im building my own hardtail now!
she has mx comps on there at the moment, in black, and a short stem as her dukes were leaking so there off until she gets some other
did u say it rides supremely?!

and seatpost euphemisms is marin man!! :LOL: :LOL:

thsi bike is a real head turner, i do get jealous actually :LOL:

Re: advice please

HMM":3j6h7l22 said:
How exactly did you go about taking the frame back to plain chrome? Am thinking of getting same frame but prefer it without decals.

My XC01 frame arrived yesterday - Cyfa if you're still around, how did you get the decals off?

BTW this thread convinced me to go for the Handsome dog - I'll post the picks as i find time to build it

:)

Yar still here. Mrs bike has under gone a revamp with better parts but loathed to post it as its not prefect yet and wpnt be for a while.
Its actually an xc03!

Got the decals off with nitromors as the frame was polished anyway, but lacquered thoough it took that off too. Get a thread up.

I know it's been a while but I finished the build of my XC01 today...
20130526_154506_zpsa60b3dee.jpg

:D

sorry for the hijack - i'll sort a new thread out

done:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=257878&p=1930950#p1930950

Back