Hull Area ride Sunday 7/11

beer is always the answer to headaches ben.

just had a natter with khs ginner and he is up for a ride if he can get time off from being a dad etc.

as for a pump, i have a track pump but not a mini. another moron moment. went to halfords and spent 30 quid on a track pump rather than buying a decent mini that i could use on the trail and at home.

i dispair sometimes...

you went to where :shock:

err. Around the market to the nice food, a coffee, burger/sausage and then it'll be 11:00
or pretty much the only way out, along the Humber up through scout camp

something vaguely like this ? (anti-clockwise)
Nothing to hilly, but easy if it muddy (well apart from you know where out of Welton) Shouldn't take too long and a stretch of road back and alogn the front again... to change if the wind is in the wrong direction.

bright green there if the tide is low and we can go along the beach.

Attachments

• 6-11-10.JPG
    6-11-10.JPG
    172 KB · Views: 244
Well we did most of that , my Kona behaved well in the mud, even Chris managed to get up a hill today riding it :LOL:

Excellent weather and condition for riding in.

My bum hurt though :oops: need to jump on the seat a few times to bed it in :twisted:

looked a top morning ride lads,cant wait to be able/allowed to ride more again,amp'd for 14th and 27th,just gotta take it easy and get some home improvements sorted lol

Don't worry chris, you didn't miss much. Only the 8 mile singletrack descent and the naked bike ride parade which only attended by fitties.

I've figured out most of my creaking. 5 loose chainring bolts. Thankfully nothing more sinister.

I see the Kona lives again Ben :cool:

Looks like a decent day for a ride, if a little greasy with all the leaves?

Was a lovely day for it :D

Bit muddy in places but really enjoyable ride.

Bens new Kona rides fantastic, off to find some mud tyres now ;)

Back