Early Saracen Lovers Anonymous......

Not heard of a Saracen Blizzard, not from early to mid nineties at least, so perhaps later, or I am talking crap.

While we are on the subject of random Saracens, has anyone heard of a Forcetrax? Looks like a mid-nineties effort but never heard of one before, not sure where it fitted into the grand scheme of things?? Any ideas?

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 3,177
No idea where forcetrax fitted in but your right think it'll be about a 1995. Nice colour, should be tange double butted frame as well?

Is this one you've snagged yourself?

Yea it's mine. I was really after the wheels/tyres that came with it on flea bay for £11.

But might build it up now, the paint looks like it was really nice in 1995 but it's all peeling off in rather a strange way now (almost like a wrap), so it's a start again job.

Yeah looks a great colour. Must be of good vintage with the noodle for rear canti.

Build it up. Looks just what you were after.

This is mine now after a complete rebuild.
mogsman
[/url][/img]
Its a 1998 Saracen Hardtrax.
Ian

Just a couple of photos of the old girl in her former glory - alas the same can't be said about me! This one's on the top of Snowden after a long gruelling ride up the toursit track - the next one is on the first major trip out - on the Pennine Way. You'll notice my friend's Overbury Pioneer.

Attachments

• img004-1.jpg
    img004-1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 2,896
  • pennine way.jpg
    pennine way.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 2,896
coomber":2zp0wddx said:
Yeah looks a great colour. Must be of good vintage with the noodle for rear canti.

Build it up. Looks just what you were after.

Well, after posting that I wanted a mid nineties Saracen a few weeks ago. I now have three!! that's on top of the Marin SS project and the modern felt I'm running ...I only wanted one ha ha. The best is a mint Tufftrax, it's like new and a lovely purple colour....it did cost a bit though. :oops:

So no-one's heard of a forcetrax? neither had I!

Latest posts

Back