1999 Specialized Hemi 20"

now im confused lol
I bought the silver one from him and have a bog standard crappy 20inch rear wheel on it and its fitted with standard Vs and it works fine.
Have you tried a brake on it?
Is yours defo not the 24inch frame esp with it being a pro?

dirtydozen":1ck87dzj said:
now im confused lol
I bought the silver one from him and have a bog standard crappy 20inch rear wheel on it and its fitted with standard Vs and it works fine.
Have you tried a brake on it?
Is yours defo not the 24inch frame esp with it being a pro?

its pretty much the same geometry as yours, but if you put the 2 side by side, you'll notice that my brake mounts are further up the frame. its definately not a 24" though

just asked for some advise on a yank forum. Pics i have found of the 20inch frame all have Vbrakes on, the 24inch have bulldogs. Im asking to see if there was a 20inch with bulldogs

Attachments

• 65d1332edb029c3a4eb665398a1bae2d.jpg
    65d1332edb029c3a4eb665398a1bae2d.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 1,641
havent had a reply off em yet lol was just going of pics i could find,never knew about your site nice one for that.
But if you look at both 20inch model the brake boss on both is in a different place to yours

Iam really really interested in this bike and iam doing alot of running about trying tofind out how im gonna fit a brake to it. You seem to have abit of a problem with me doing this, do you not want me to buy the bike

I've got some new rims and spokes for one of these ;)
As you have probably already discovered they are a race specific diametre about halfway between 20" and 24".
ALANSBMX seems to be the best/cheapest source for bits.

dirtydozen":3me7432v said:
havent had a reply off em yet lol was just going of pics i could find,never knew about your site nice one for that.
But if you look at both 20inch model the brake boss on both is in a different place to yours

Iam really really interested in this bike and iam doing alot of running about trying tofind out how im gonna fit a brake to it. You seem to have abit of a problem with me doing this, do you not want me to buy the bike

i dont know what that comment was all about. i have no obligations to you buying the bike, and ive given you all the info i can

i dont know what that comment was all about. i have no obligations to you buying the bike, and ive given you all the info i can :D

Back