The Harry Crumb Feeback Thread

Sent me some karma onza brake bits as he thought they would look good on my mongoose amplifier build. I'm not sure positive feedback is enough of a thank you, and some day I hope to be able to return the favour.

Ian

...... Not sure if it counts as returning the favour, but I sold my RTS-1 to Martin, and I'm pretty sure it could not be in better hands.

butterscotch wildgripper - fastest shipping forever - one day after lunch paid, next morning delivered! from UK to Germany!

Have had a few dealings with Martin now, straight forward no hassles and exactly how it should be, one of RB's good uns so he is, although i didnt feel like that about him when he passed me going up a hill, with a chirpy hi ya Charlie, grinning and not one bit out of breath while i was nearly dying :evil: :evil: :evil:

cheers Martin

Charlie
;)

Thanks again for the 1 1/4" Syncros stem Martin, and for bringing it along to the regional ride - apologies for the delay in leaving feedback, it's greatly appreciated though. Hopefully it will be on the campaign bike for the FOD ride! :cool:

Cheers.
boy" :cool: "boy

Back