MacRetro 2011

we could do a "backyard ride" once a month and go round peoples local trails ? not that whoevers trail we went to would have to organise it , but a little imput is always welcome :cool:

but i think we should try book some of them pods at gt early next year for the big weekender :cool:

Ecks right -book the pods early once date have been finalised. I'm not camping in a frozen tent again.

Calender looks good - leaves enough room for impromptu visits to GT and the Local runs, or should we try to make them more official as velo has been waiting for my Sidlaws run for almost 2 and a half years. :)

Cool, Skiddies to the calender or leave as a filler?

Epic Extravaganza. Easterish. Much Snow Meltwater. Really Dodgy River Crossing. :twisted:

nae midgies but :D

Not sure if it is big enough for a calendar event, I walked 3 of the peaks in under 3 hours last weekend, extending it to cross over multiple loops would work though, we could also add in a wee BBQ or similar at the end.

You really want a clear day for it as the 360 views are stunning.

Ha ha I vote for putting into the callender as we have been talking about it for ever and you should have one ride where your first home TK.

Back