mucky calender

and some wallpapers for your Mac or pc. in a choice of screen size.

You guys need to get out more!

Seriously, put down the computer, walk past the stack of old MBUK's, go out side and interact with some real women.

I understand that it is all in Jest but we have had 1 thread hi-jacked with tennis girls, after John specifically asked for all that kind of thing to go on in eye candy, which I started I admit.

If we want to be viewed as anything other than some sad old geeks and w***ers who ride around in lycra and perv over pictures of women on the net then we are going the wrong way about it!

Understand, I want no rift but I'm just adding my opinion.

Cheers.

Well that told us :LOL:
My wallpapers would be of bikes and bike 'eye candy' :D

Stick Legs":1vujd3pj said:
You guys need to get out more!

Seriously, put down the computer, walk past the stack of old MBUK's, go out side and interact with some real women.

I understand that it is all in Jest but we have had 1 thread hi-jacked with tennis girls, after John specifically asked for all that kind of thing to go on in eye candy, which I started I admit.

If we want to be viewed as anything other than some sad old geeks and w***ers who ride around in lycra and perv over pictures of women on the net then we are going the wrong way about it!

Understand, I want no rift but I'm just adding my opinion.

Cheers.

I agree. One of my other hobbies is flyfishing. A sport for gentlemen. None of that mucky stuff. This will be my last post this evening. October's Women in Waders arrived this morning. Curse the postal strike.

Back