Setting up Tektro 'Power Hanger'

This thread confuses me slightly as per its post 98 location.
These hangers although still made pertain to the past when folk were trying to integrate cantibrakes into new fangled suspension etc. I had a set and similar things existed for mid 90's Marzocchi's and on Dales.
By 98 I had gone V-brake with great relief. I could never get the power hanger set up right, it just made the hell of canti's more hellish :roll:

velomaniac":27ddzggn said:
This thread confuses me slightly as per its post 98 location.

I had it in general & off topic because it's a brand new item.. I tend to err on the side of caution when posting bike related stuff, if I wasn't sure, it went in 'general . . . '

I didn't put it here

velomaniac":27ddzggn said:
I could never get the power hanger set up right, it just made the hell of canti's more hellish :roll:

Think I may have just strolled accidentally into your hell . . . :LOL:

Ian,I have a cable pull increaser that looks really neat and is minty new.....will boost your back brake matey ;) karma if you want it :cool:

marin man":1rjn2u77 said:
Ian,I have a cable pull increaser that looks really neat and is minty new.....will boost your back brake matey ;) karma if you want it :cool:

Oooh . . . need to see an item of such wizardry.... intrigued ;)

travel agent wotsit isn't it?

Dunno.. will have to stew for a while I think.
I'm trying to avoid bolting anything extra on as much as possible but if needs must :?

kcnc weighs just 19.4 grams :LOL:

You could put it on the brake lever Ian or on the side of your power thingy :? anyway upto you :)

Back