show us your Rocky Mountains!

Wow, I've been kinda offline for a while and just noticed all these new additions to the thread. Thanks to all for bringing this back alive! The new contributions are ace! :cool:

Some are downright SEXY! :shock:

Al, you need to post some proper LARGER pics! ;)

Here we go, these are al from above big we can see them now ;)

Picture280.jpg

Picture273.jpg

Picture108.jpg

fluffychicken, able to use the internet

my now built-up 2004 Blizzard ... :D

Really love the way it looks and rides. Fork looks a bit plain - maybe I should attach a couple of "maple leaf" decals to it. Any other suggestions?

Attachments

• b04.jpg
    b04.jpg
    84.7 KB · Views: 2,385
I'm still working on this for my wife but it's a nice little bike.....16 inch Vertex Team SC 2003 from what I can gather.

v2.jpg

v4.jpg

Sprocket2":24lyo3xw said:
I'm still working on this for my wife but it's a nice little bike.....16 inch Vertex Team SC 2003 from what I can gather.

Dang, that's a nice bike!

Here's my '91 RM Experience. I love this frame. It's heavy, but it's bombproof and its handling is fantastic. Climbs like a scalded cat, too.

The only mods are a Girvin Flex Stem (but that's pretty retro, too), and changing the crummy 1st gen Grip Shifters to Shimano rapid fire shifters about 15 years ago. It's got a new saddle on it, too.

Here's the Experience info and specifications page from the 1991 Rocky Mountain Catalog. Open a PDF from this link http://file.walagata.com/w/bpcalgary/1991_RM_Experience_Catalog_Page.pdf

ss_DSCF2750.JPG

Back