Current MBUK - Free Beanie and Map Downloads

IDB1

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Wife picked me up a copy for the free XTR beanie hat, which is pretty cool (and warm ;) )

Rummaging through the junk inside, a little credit-card sized widget fell out with Free Map Download Worth £10 to £250 Guaranteed on it from Anquet..

Followed the instructions, redeemed my token and it seems like I have OS (or OS-style) maps for the whole country, downloadable free of charge..

Still downloading a few bits and haven't quite worked it out yet but it looks well worth the £4 for the mag (especially taking into account a free beanie of reasonable quality)..

icon_salut.gif

I shall check it oot- digitised maps sounds da baws!!

They may be crap . . . I don't know - I am inexperienced in maps and everything else..

If you want to get an insight into the product go to http://www.anquet.co.uk/Token.aspx and have a look around - unless you want the mag anyway, that is ;)

The credit card wotsit had a code behind a scratch-panel on the back to get maps.. ..
If it were like a discount code I'd give it out but it's single use..

I picked up the magazine yesterday- maps look handy, have support for PDA's and GPS, so I'll try to see if I can get something sorted with my iPAQ..........hat will do nicely under teh winter helmet. Rest of mag is kind of tosh, but four quid and twenty pees is awright for the freebies.

Lysander":3cd8elgz said:
I picked up the magazine yesterday- maps look handy, have support for PDA's and GPS, so I'll try to see if I can get something sorted with my iPAQ..........hat will do nicely under teh winter helmet. Rest of mag is kind of tosh, but four quid and twenty pees is awright for the freebies.

Going to install the software on an Omnia (Windows based. . apparently it'll work)..
The beanie I wore when I nipped out (just a little stroll and, even though it doesn't look very beefy, kept my head nice and toastie :cool: )

Quickly flicked through the mag.. probably have a slower stroll through it at some point :?

Contact Anquet matey . . so far the maps are pretty cool.. got public footpaths, bridleways etc. shown. so good for off-road stuff :cool:

Maybe it was me , but i found the saftware hard work. I ended up downloading a road map of the south east. But it was incomplete.
What i wanted was a few 1:25000 os maps of south east england but it would not allow me to do that.

Dont think my voucher was for £250 worth

Rapidly lost intrested and returned to google earth and the old skool paper maps.

the great roberto":3ck2xn74 said:
Maybe it was me , but i found the saftware hard work. I ended up downloading a road map of the south east. But it was incomplete.
What i wanted was a few 1:25000 os maps of south east england but it would not allow me to do that.

Dont think my voucher was for £250 worth

Rapidly lost intrested and returned to google earth and the old skool paper maps.

First 2 downloads showed as incomplete and then went complete. . . very odd.

An email came through today with a 25% off code which lasts for 10days.. code is Sale25

Back