Just to let you know...

Andy B

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
...that I have been fairly quiet on the rides side of things lately as I have been pretty busy sorting out my house & working a few nights a week

But fear not ye olde all terrain cyclists! Once the new year has turned I will be leading rides around the beautiful rolling Lincolnshire Wolds.

I have been thinking of setting up some night rides too, just need to familiarise myself with the routes a bit better!

If anyone is interested in night rides let me know as there is another local forum (based in Louth) that does fairly regular Wednesday night rides in the area & we could possibly team up with them for night rides.

Just back from a recce night ride starting in Binbrook ~11 miles

Starts off with a tarmac climb out of Binbrook, then onto doubletrack, a little bit of a road section then the 1st descent of the ride followed by a short but sharp climb under some trees, very greasy & claggy, I've cleaned it once in the dry, but walked all the way tonight, Rocket Ron's ain't grippy in mud (they do shed it well though!). The route undulates quite nicely and finishes with a long fast downhill blast back into Binbrook

Map of the route from another night ride
5144352884_b71f7e166d.jpg

sounds good andy. give me a shout if you need any help either forum or private stuff

Back