Here's my Psyclone....

Yeah, the Pace stem is more or less my favourite bit on the bike. It's just such a nicely made part.

Going to make some tweaks to it soon though. I've got a Flite to go back on it, and a GT Hadley hub to go on the rear - once I get around to servicing it. I need to sort out the front brake as well. The Hope XC4 is a bit rubbish to be honest!

Mmmm.... was probably going to avoid bar ends for now. I've got Race Face Carbon risers on it, so best not.

That said, i've got some original X-Lite Stubbies in Silver, stuffed in a drawer in the garage........maybe when and if I move it to a flat bar !

psyclone

well i have a confession to make...i have risers (x-lite low rise ones) on my karakoram which functions as my commute bike, and i have small bar ends on there (german made ones i have seen badged as 'pro' and 'cube' they have thumb rests on the ends and weigh 70 grams) and before that had the x-lite ones...i know it breaks all the rules but my GT is a bit small for me and i like to stretch out on the bar ends...i have ritchey WCS bar ends (the smallest ones) on my lucky strike...i also have a very low riser on that bike...ritchey WCS carbon bar...i actually like the look too!!! i should have my eyes burnt at a stake for such heresy!! :oops:

Nice one you have here, clean :D

Always keep on thinking about the way the toptube ends so short back of the seatstay.. Looks a bit weird ict the older Psyclones.

Snap!

main.php

Sorry about the pic quality.

Built by The Guv'nor himself in 1998 I think.

Cool.

That's only the third white one i've seen - if you include mine. The other was being carried by some guy in an old issue of MBUK in some race or another.

Back