Pine Mountain

kingroon

Retrobike Rider
BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
98+ BoTM Winner
Feedback
View
Does anyone have any pics of/remember/own[!] a Marin Pine Mountain with those Browning [?] suspension forks? I've been scouring Google for some photos but no cigar..

I had a mate with one back in the day.. It was similar to an Action Tec front end or the original Cannondale Fatty forks..

I know which one you mean, but I've never actually seen one in the flesh...sure someone here will be able to oblige!

Welcome to the forum!

Rich

Thanks Rich!

It's a rare steed for sure.. What sites do you get all your retro gear from in NZ?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
John":38i21ysq said:
There was one on ebay.co.uk a while back > http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... ight=marin

sadly the pictures have gone so it ain't much use.

£180.00?!?!?! Bargain for such a unique rig..

marin_pine_mountain_w_monoshox_1_142.jpg

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back