South Yorkshire

Hi southy,
welcome to the site.

What do you ride, not sure how many people are around your way but mikeekim is over in Penistone.

m3vwg and marc two tone, and jonboy?? i think.. are all local too penistone to sheffield.. i'd be up for a ride, if it can be arranged.. once i can walk again that is :oops:

40+kg of truck fly wheel, straight onto my unprotected toes :oops:

i tell you.. stitches under your toenail aren't fun.. :( how they got 9 stitches on a toe i'll never understand.. didn't break it though :D so i might be riding in a week or two :cool:

Thanks for the welcome FluffyChicken,.

Penistone is about 15 miles from me, according to google maps that is, Tankersley is about just over midway, could meet up with anyone there, seeing as I don't have transport at the moment that is.

As for what I ride, I've got a Kona Cinder Cone

Welcome to the section Southy. Quite a few members around the Sheff/Rotherham/Barnsley/Wakefield area. They rarely post though but do turn up to some of the rides. We have a ride planned in your area for middle of next year- probs Wharncliffe and maybe another ride over Cut Gate which is near Penistone/Stocksbridge and heads over to Ladybower.

It might be a good idea to have a look at the events calender and come along to one of the organized rides to meet the regulars.

See you soon no doubt

Si
NE AEC

Back