Retrobike at the Movies - 'Klunkerz' UK Premiere

I think I arrive at London victoria .

no idea where I am going afterwards though .

Hilts":2jgi1q3r said:
I reckon we hit the Water Poet on Folgate Street after, top boozer and the bar maids will send TinTin into overdrive!!
It's tempting. But tickets are like chickens teeth, rare. Money is too tight to mention.
On the plus side chance to meet the Kent branch of Retro bikes. :D

Wu-Tangled":1bazb1k2 said:
yeah totally gonna be just us lot - LOL.

Anyone fancy a ride the next day in Sussex?

To bloody right i do. But then you know i'd say that :)

You guys seen this too?

The Seventh Annual Bicycle Film Festival will be in London Oct 17-21

!!!!!!!!! TICKETS ARE NOW ON SALE !!!!!!!!

This is a very exciting year for the London branch of the festival. We will be seeing loads of parties, an amazing art show, bike polo, of course films from all over the world including 9 from the UK and loads more!!

For all of the details please see our website or contact myself at the details below. You will see that with so many different aspects to the festival there is truly something for everybody cool.

For press info, images, interviews and any other story help, please contact myself at the details below.

Here is an abridged version of events:

Art by
Swoon | Phil Frost | Michel Gondry | Steve MacDonald | DAZE | Peter Sutherland | Julia Chiang | Ryuta Nakajima | Lauren Silberman | Kareem Black | Benedict Radcliffe | D*Face | Nik Ramage | Paul Calver | Ray Lewis | Selim Korycki | Roxy Erickson | Najla Mohamed Lamin | Fast Eddie Williams | Cheryl Dunn | Takuya Sakamoto | Madsaki | Ko Masuda | Erin Nicole Brown | Taliah Lempert | Amy Bolger | Tod Seelie | Daniel Leeb | Goods | Conrad Carlson | Erik Foss | Yohei Hanazawa | Jason Chaste | Wolfgang Paperchase | Andrew McClintock | MAKWA

Art Show is at Maverik Showrooms, 68-72 Red Church Street E1 with after party at Green & Red's right next door.

Films by

9 different UK Directors and of course the rest from all over the world.

All screenings at Rich Mix on Bethnal Green Road. Tickets are available there in person or by phone.

Music by

Joana & The Wolf, Nic Nell, Popular Workshop, The Steers, Daisy Heartbreaker and lots of other special guests.

Parties at

Bloomsbury Bowling, Green & Red's. The Legion, Dust & Dragon Bar

Bike Events

We're having an alleycat that is open to all. It will be friendly and great for the first-timer or the seasoned messenger. We're also hosting the 1st Annual Bicycle FIlm Festival Bike Polo Championship which is having teams from all over England. We have roller races and track stand competitions and a special performance by The Spokes from Manchester(Bicycle Dancing, anyone?).

I am very excited about this year's festivities. If you could please include us in your listings and articles you won't be let down.

Ride!
Roxy

Roxy Erickson
Producer
Bicycle Film Festival- London
www.bicyclefilmfestival.com
roxy@bicyclefilmfestival.com
UK +44 798.617.9977

the showing of the movie we are going is part of it .
so there might be a party afterwards .

So what is the plan for next sat ?

What time do you want to meet up , we could go for a ride in towm before the movie and find a pub afterwards for the rugby .

I have my ticket booked.
Dont think that I will be ridding because of the Rugger.

Could meet for pint before hand? And after hand.
Still looking for a good tash to wear.

Latest posts

Back