87' Muddyfox Courier Restoration - Finished!

Fantastic job and quick! I hope your mate appreciates what a good job you've done.

CTK":289dmfqv said:
Fantastic job and quick! I hope your mate appreciates what a good job you've done.
Cheers!
I have a such short span of concentration so I needed to finish it before I get bored with it :D
My friend seems to be very delighted indeed but he is a bit worried that he can't leave it at a station anymore - of course not! :)

:)

Absolutely spot, spot, spot on!

The sticker situation is now solved for all of us! Hurrah!!

Cant wait to see what you turn up next!

epic1400cs":1vkm1yph said:
CTK":1vkm1yph said:
Cheers!
I have a such short span of concentration so I needed to finish it before I get bored with it :D
My friend seems to be very delighted indeed but he is a bit worried that he can't leave it at a station anymore - of course not! :)

Have a look in the road for sale section - you'd do well with some of the frames available there

Nice... Ive got one of these.. Wont ever get restored tho. Sold loads of bits to another courior owner. And im cutting the canti lugs off for another project soon...

Thank you very much guys, I am really happy to know that some peoples like the bike.

After that, I have met previous owner (2nd owner, he is also friend of mine) of the bike last week.
He told me that this Courier was originally bought by its first owner at the Muddy Fox shop.
I assume that was the one in London, around Oxford Circus.
Thereafter it was given to this second owner and then handed over to my friend as third owner.
My friend, current owner, seems to be very delighted as well as scared because he doesn't want to scratch it - it is sitting in his bed room :D

Good news is that the second owner was so delighted to see his old bike fully restored, he asked me if I want to have his Fisher CR-7 to sort it out, which hasn't been ridden for long time. :cool:

Back