What Courier Do You Use for Frames & Bikes?

Not sure on international postage but Ive always used "senditnow.com" fair prices and they pick up from were ever you want.

Interparcel for overseas and senditnow (who sub out to ParcelFarce) for UK mainland.

Have previously used parcel2go with no issue...

So far I've used parcel2go at least 30 times for frames, bikes and bits of hifi. Mostly via DHL or HDNL

no probs with collections or deliveries.

The few times I used Parcel Force, 2 bikes arrived damaged and Hifi has arrived damaged.

When I sent my LTS out with full insurance it was £29 via Parcel2go/ HDNL - going direct to the courier firms pulled up quotes of at least £95+

Thanks for all the posts, I think I'll give DHL (through parcels2go) a go.

Parcelfarce have 'lost' a Colnago I posted! Sent 23rd Oct on a 48hr service. They are now telling me that as I did it through my local post office, it's nothing to do with them as they never received it from Royal Mail.
This'll be fun sorting out between these clowns, as to who has lost it!

stuarts":zdybq26l said:
Thanks for all the posts, I think I'll give DHL (through parcels2go) a go.

Parcelfarce have 'lost' a Colnago I posted! Sent 23rd Oct on a 48hr service. They are now telling me that as I did it through my local post office, it's nothing to do with them as they never received it from Royal Mail.
This'll be fun sorting out between these clowns, as to who has lost it!

Your contract is with the Post Office, that is who you paid your money to and they are who have issued you with a receipt, sue them. The fact that they have subcontracted out the delivery to Parcelforce is no concern of yours.

That having been said I am not in the legal profession and this is the interweb so probably wrong.

I just tried parcel2 go but can't get a quote

put in the packed weight and size and it told me it exceeded the volumetric weight?

I'll go the old fashioned route..walk into a delivery office royal mail counter when I want instead of waiting around all day ..pay then leave

inter deliveries are great but you can't beat doing things at your own pace

sylus":15f6kkxq said:
I just tried parcel2 go but can't get a quote

put in the packed weight and size and it told me it exceeded the volumetric weight?

I'll go the old fashioned route..walk into a delivery office royal mail counter when I want instead of waiting around all day ..pay then leave

inter deliveries are great but you can't beat doing things at your own pace

true, but you'll pay 2-3 times more!

just sent 2 complete bikes, two frames and a heavy hifi amplifier via parcel2go for £41 GBP inc 2% paypal surcharge

everything has arrived within 1 or 2 working days and in one piece

Back