Very quiet in Lincolnshire land

Just the bit that seperates the bearings. shame as it's the only carbon I have and you don't get to see it :LOL:
I posted them up in weenies
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewto ... 919#910919

I got the top one some hours before for about £5 and it's NOS, was going to use that to replace the 116 (in the middle) that was just a touch too long. (also bought at the beginning of the build New but was £20).
When they where delivered they had a Windwave invoices (Marzocchi etc importers) :LOL: so I know who they are on ebay now muHAHAHAHAHA.

I'll be sticking your RaceFace cranks ... er I mean the LX arm I got off you on it.

Need to find some shorter canti brake bolts though, I had been using my Ti on'es but they're holding the brakes on my other bikes on. The modern XT one's are too long for my Z2 Superfly bosses.

So anyone know where I can get some dullTi canti boss bolts from for cheap ? I think I had Venhill (not sure as bought them some 17ish years ago)

Oh the spokes should be turning up but I forgotten to use my 10% CRC discount so lost out on a £1 saving :(
Got a full set though as I need to change half the wheels spokes :LOL: and it was cheaper to get the full set from CRC than 18 from my local stores.

No riding for ages, too painful. Hand went into spasm's last night, I am so, so pissed off with it now. Really beginning to depress me.

Tried a light ride on Sunday, managed a painful hour along the gravel towpath near Washingborough.

Bike wise, with the help of Mark (LGF) the Rockhopper is 99% finished.

Now slowly starting on the Tequesta build, frame paintwork touched up, KORE stem polished, Mag21's sourced (arriving on 14th). Just need to find some wheels and mechs.......gutted I flogged the black LX off the purple Zaskar :roll:

Might give the Stumpjumper a polish, touch up a few stone chips and retire it for a bit and start (if I can ride) using the Rockhopper.

just send me the invoice ben!

ar you going to be repaired for the lincoln ride pickle? hope so. if not i can put a back up plan together (as long as i am not stepping on any toes!)

Hello Lincolnshire people, I see you have good tastes down in the low lands, barends and risers :cool:

Spokes turned up today.

Figured I could put the Altitude to sleep so playing around with some forks.
Yellow on JUDY SL's are to far out for me. Still plan on spraying some MAG21's up to match the red rear.
But I also bought some KURUST and going to treat the frame... lets see what's left of it then.

Back