Cannondale T1000 touring (who recognizes it)

Martin

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
It's not a mountainbike or racing bike but yeah, it's a retro!

Last year I've got from my shop manager this bike. It was catching dust between old wrecked bikes and was in a horrible conditions. I needed a good commutersbike and wanted this one to make it a nice speeding commuter.

The bike was partly original, i stripped the whole bike and rebuild it with partly new parts. Luckely I kept the original ones so I can rebuild it again.

Foto-ISA7YUIQ.jpg

Foto-SHVSUQX4.jpg

Foto-IUO4A67A.jpg

Foto-RSMO7LT6.jpg

I think the bike might be a early '90er but I'm not sure about that. Anyone over here who can tell me more about this bike? Where I can find the original setup?

Thanks,
Martin

Thanks a lot. i found it in the 1993 catalogue with speclist.

Let the game begin.. :D

Most spec's where indeed on the bike when I got him.

I've ridden lots of "new" bikes and believe me this one is the best ever.

I'm going to mount the original front deraillieur, rear deraillieur, carrier and maybe the low riders again.

The original T1000 had Ritchey Logic cranks on it. I've had thos allmost brand new but with my stupid face I've sold them half a year ago :cry:

Tremendous.

I can only dream of a T1000, but there are pics of my 1991 ST600 below - original apart from brake blocks. Although it's since been geeked out with mudguards, rack and panniers for commuting, it still occasionally makes me take the long route home from work just because it's so much fun to ride.

The frame is probably the same as yours - I think the T1000 just came with better bits.

Attachments

• DSC00888.jpg
    DSC00888.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 5,762
  • DSC00887.jpg
    DSC00887.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 5,761
Martin":2rvukkqv said:
The original T1000 had Ritchey Logic cranks on it. I've had thos allmost brand new but with my stupid face I've sold them half a year ago :cry:

You didn't want those cranks anymore, and I sold them for you to anybody from here.
Smart a**

Cool, what a kick this is.

Yes thats the one, with the road bar!!

Well after three years of commuting (approx. 15.000 km)I had replace the drivetrain last year.
Have to make some new pictures now.

Now with:
Deore LX cranks
Suntour XCpro rearmech and thumbshifters
Zoom roadbikestem

Still needs a good polish. Also while moving to my new home I dug out the original CODA back and front panniers. So ready for a new look.

Cheers,
Martin

Back