And today I did......

It had a few war wounds for sure but I would say the small touches of rust are nothing serious. I would treat with Krust, build it up, ride it and make sure you love her then and only then respray, remember that once those luverly pinky decals are gone your not getting them back. Agree White would go well with the blue if you do respray ;)

Do what Gazz says and ultimately if you must protect the frame coat whats there with clear laquer. Keep the original colour scheme if at all possible. I like Mikee believe there is nothing wrong with a bit of patina, the used look is better than the showroom look in my book ;)

RobMac":3ol75dgg said:
Kona frame, P2's, Ritchey stem, XT chainset (minus sprockets)
and met Rusty from on here brilliant guy, honest & very fair.

another Kona frame- you fifers make me fell better about my (in comparison to you two mentalists) limited purchases :LOL:

it was a bit fuggy! Had its own microclimate , like a cold tropical environment!

I also got a new backpack for commuting and my Kaiser tyre and a suede Turbo saddle :D

Well done- all to do with the quality of the male models you employed in your landscape composition.

Good thing- got the magura disk brakes delivered to work, which was nice

Bad Things- I was told by the physio that it will be post xmas before I should hit the trails...... F@ck!!!!

And also got some grief from the wife when the rockhopper arrived today at the house

and still at work bahh

and kids have eaten my pizza too :evil:

Back