Feeler - Full sus frame 19/20"

Hilts

Retrobike Rider
Feedback
View
Just seeing whats available, saw a 'Sex one' at Bedgebury at the weekend and thought how cool it looked. So whats out there ???

20" Rocky Mountain instinct Signature frame in black & gold maple leaf paint scheme is available if your interested. Bought it for my self, but theres just no way it'll fit me really.

It isnt uber retro, in age, but in design it probably is as they have been around for years relatively unchanged.

Potentially a great looking bike.

Heres what it looks like built up (although a smaller frame )
IMG_0791.jpg

Disc or V's

If you want any more info or actual frame photo's let me know.

I can grab you some pics of it later, there may be some in my gallery (cant remember if i removed them) but im sure i can grab you some better images.

As for price, I was thinking offers in the region of £190... but to be honest i wont be offended by any offer as this really should be on its way out of here to make room for projects new.

I had been meaning to bung it on Ebay after a previous interested buyer fell through a few months back, but my usual slackness kicked in regarding the bay and it just went back in my cupboard.

I have a gold/copper coloured Proflex XP-8 20" (M/L) frame up for grabs from 1996. In good nick. Datatagged. May be persuaded to sell Girvin Crosslinks to go with it. Can supply photos if you're interested.

Have PM'd you with photos and price :)

Could deliver to Dad's Army outing to save you postage too!

I also have a pair of Pace RC36 proclass 98 that were purchased for this project (black and gold theme) that are available, with an appropriately lengthy steerer.

I got a K2 Proflex 5000 for $125. 18.5", too big for me so I am letting it loose for cheap, $125. Got a dual crown WHite Brothers fork to go with it too if interested. $90 for the fork. Pirce is in US dollars.
Hilts":3p6gxj8o said:
Just seeing whats available, saw a 'Sex one' at Bedgebury at the weekend and thought how cool it looked. So whats out there ???

Back