Oakleys: Ice Irid Square Wire, Twitch, lenses for Fives

Re: reply

winking weasel":fws7x69l said:
dont suppose you have any plates in your collection?

'Fraid not, sorry! I did actually have a pair of the silver/black iridium Plates a couple of years back but they never got out of the 'unwearable' pile so I sold them :) To be honest I wasn't that impressed with the quality of the plastics. But here's a photo of them up close so you know what you're missing!

I tend to keep my Oakleys for a bit, wear them a few times, and unless I'm really going to get much use out of them, sell them to fund the next few. My 'rarest'/cherished pairs I currently have are the Crystal/Red iridium Frogskins, Blue iridium Sub zeros, 1st generation M-Frames, and Leather gold iridium OO square wires.

Attachments

• plate.jpg
    plate.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,911

thanks for that twist of the knife :D i had some pennys which i loved untill the bloody dog chewed everything bar the frame to a pulp!the dog went shortly after...... :twisted:

Time for the 24K Gold Iridium XXs to go. I love the lenses on these so take them quick before I change my mind!

I've a pair of those 5's and hey are ace! I'll take these as a spare pair if you'll part for £30 posted? PM if youre game!

Back